Table of Contents
The Montana Grizzlies (0-2) hit the court against the Saint Thomas Tommies (2-1) as only 3-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 140 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Tommies
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Missoula, Montana
- Arena: Dahlberg Arena
Montana Betting Stats & Information
- Montana went 15-6 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 71.4% of those games).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -183 or shorter last year, Montana finished with a record of 10-5 (66.7%).
- Against the spread, the Grizzlies were 13-16-0 last year.
- The Grizzlies had an ATS record of 10-9 as 3-point favorites or more last year.
- The average over/under Montana had set in games last year was 0.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
St. Thomas Betting Stats & Info
- St. Thomas was underdogs in 19 games last season and won three (15.8%) of those contests.
- The Tommies entered 15 games last season as an underdog by +150 or more and were 1-14 in those contests.
- Against the spread, the Tommies were 12-15-0 last year.
- The Tommies had an ATS record of 7-10 as underdogs of 3 points or greater last season.
- The average total in St. Thomas’ games in 2021 was 10 more points than the point total of 140 in this outing.
Montana vs. St. Thomas Last Season Stat Comparison
|Montana Rank||Montana AVG||St. Thomas AVG||St. Thomas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- Josh Bannan accumulated 15.1 points and 8.2 boards per game last season.
- Cameron Parker averaged 4.5 assists per game while also scoring 9.1 points per contest.
- Robby Beasley III knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest a season ago.
Saint Thomas Tommies Leaders
- Riley Miller put up 15.4 points per game last season.
- Parker Bjorklund pulled down 6.3 rebounds per game and Anders Nelson averaged 2.8 assists per game.
- Miller had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 3.6 shots from deep per game.