The Sacramento Kings (7-6) host the San Antonio Spurs (6-9) after winning four straight home games. The Kings are favored by 7 points in the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 17, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 237.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and NBCS-CA
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have gone 4-1 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 80% of those games).
- Sacramento has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -287 or shorter.
- The Kings have a 10-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total in Sacramento’s games this year is 1.0 fewer points than the total of 237.5 in this matchup.
- Kings games have gone over the point total in six out of 15 opportunities (40%).
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- The Spurs have won five, or 35.7%, of the 14 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- San Antonio has a record of 2-5 when it is set as the underdog by +234 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Spurs have covered the spread nine times this season (9-6-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Spurs went 4-4 against the spread.
- The average total in San Antonio’s games this year is 6.0 fewer points than the point total of 237.5 for this outing.
- Spurs games have gone over the total seven times this season.
Kings vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis has a statline of 17.8 points, 11.0 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game.
- De’Aaron Fox averages 24.6 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 6.3 assists.
- Kevin Huerter leads active Kings in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Keldon Johnson scores 22.7 points per game, while also pulling down 4.9 rebounds and racking up 3.6 assists per game.
- Tre Jones adds 11.6 points, 3.8 rebounds and 6.9 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Jakob Poeltl records 13.4 points, 10.0 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Johnson makes 3.7 three-pointers per game.