Table of Contents
The Colorado State Rams (3-0) are 1-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (2-0) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Colonial Life Arena. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gamecocks vs. Rams
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
- Arena: Colonial Life Arena
South Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- South Carolina finished with a 10-2 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 83.3% of those games).
- South Carolina had a record of 10-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -112 or shorter last year (83.3%).
- The Gamecocks were 16-14-0 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as 1-point favorites or greater, the Gamecocks went 7-5 last year.
- The average point total for South Carolina’s games last year was 4.2 more points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Colorado State was the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- The Rams had a record of 2-3 when they were set as an underdog of -109 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- Against the spread, the Rams were 14-16-0 last season.
- The Rams had two wins ATS (2-3) as a 1-point underdog or more last season.
- The average point total for Colorado State in 2021 was 2.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
South Carolina vs. Colorado State Last Season Stat Comparison
|South Carolina Rank||South Carolina AVG||Colorado State AVG||Colorado State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Carolina Gamecocks Leaders
- Jermaine Couisnard scored 12 points and dished out 3.2 assists per game last season.
- Erik Stevenson pulled down 4.7 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.6 points a contest.
- Stevenson made 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- David Roddy was solid last season with 19.3 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Stevens racked up 4.7 assists per game.
- Roddy was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.5 per game.