Table of Contents
The Belmont Bruins (1-2) hit the court against the Tarleton State Texans (1-1) as 4.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 5:45 PM ET. The point total is set at 138.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Texans
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 5:45 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Curb Event Center
Belmont Betting Stats & Information
- Belmont was favored on the moneyline 26 total times last season. It finished 21-5 in those games.
- Belmont had a record of 21-3 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -190 or shorter last year (87.5%).
- The Bruins were 15-16-0 against the spread last year.
- The Bruins’ ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or greater was 13-11 last year.
- The average over/under Belmont had set in matchups last year was 8.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Tarleton State Betting Stats & Info
- Tarleton State was underdogs in 16 games last season and won two (12.5%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Texans were at least a +157 underdog on the moneyline 12 times, losing each of those contests.
- The Texans had 14 wins in 31 games against the spread last year.
- The Texans’ ATS record as underdogs of 4.5 points or more was 6-4-2 last year.
- The average point total for Tarleton State in 2021 was 8.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Belmont vs. Tarleton State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Belmont Rank||Belmont AVG||Tarleton State AVG||Tarleton State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- Grayson Murphy pulled down 6.1 boards and distributed 5.8 assists per game to go with a 7.7 PPG scoring average last season.
- Ben Sheppard dropped 16.2 points a game in addition to his 3.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Sheppard made 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
Tarleton State Texans Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson scored 14.9 points per game and dished out 3.2 assists per outing last season.
- Tahj Small pulled down 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Gipson knocked down 1.3 threes per game a season ago.