Table of Contents
A pair of streaking teams square off when the Boston Celtics (12-3) visit the New Orleans Pelicans (9-6) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Celtics are 2.5-point favorites and put their eight-game win streak on the line against the Pelicans, winners of three straight. The point total is 227 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Pelicans
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and NBCS-BOS
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have won 80% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (12-3).
- Boston has a record of 10-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -146 or shorter (winning 83.3%).
- The Celtics are 8-7-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Celtics are 7-6 against the spread.
- The average over/under Boston has had in its games this season is 6.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- In the Celtics’ 15 games with a set total, 10 have hit the over (66.7%).
New Orleans Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pelicans have been the underdog five times and won three of those games.
- This season, New Orleans has won two of its three games when it is the underdog by at least +124 on the moneyline.
- The Pelicans are 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Pelicans have an ATS record of 3-2.
- The average total in New Orleans’ games this season is 1.8 more points than the point total of 227 in this outing.
- This year, Pelicans games have hit the over nine times.
Celtics vs. Pelicans Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- Jayson Tatum averages 31.1 points, 7.4 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Marcus Smart averages 11.4 points per game and adds 3.2 rebounds and 7.1 assists for the Celtics.
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Celtics, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.5 per contest.
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- Zion Williamson averages 23.5 points per game. He also pulls down 6.4 rebounds and averages 3.9 assists per game.
- CJ McCollum also contributes 19.0 points, 5.2 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game, with Jonas Valanciunas adding 13.6 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
- Trey Murphy III is the most prolific from distance for the Pelicans (among active players), hitting 2.4 threes per game.