Table of Contents
The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (1-4) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland State Vikings (1-3) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Wolstein Center as heavy, 10.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 140.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Vikings vs. Golden Lions
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Wolstein Center
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Information
- Cleveland State put together a 17-5 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 77.3% of those games).
- Cleveland State won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -588 or shorter last year.
- The Vikings were 14-15-0 against the spread last season.
- The Vikings had an ATS record of 4-3 as 10.5-point favorites or greater last year.
- Cleveland State’s average point total in outings last year was 145.3, 4.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
UAPB Betting Stats & Info
- UAPB has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Golden Lions have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +420 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Lions have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this year.
- When they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this season, the Golden Lions are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for UAPB this year is 0.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Cleveland State vs. UAPB Last Season Stat Comparison
|Cleveland State Rank||Cleveland State AVG||UAPB AVG||UAPB Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge put up 15.4 points per game last season to go with 3.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Deante Johnson averaged 6.8 boards per game and Torrey Patton dished out 3.4 assists per game.
- Hodge knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Leaders
- Shaun Doss is at the top of the Golden Lions scoring leaderboard with 20.8 points per game. He also pulls down 4.2 rebounds and averages two assists per game.
- The UAPB leaders in rebounding and assists are Ismael Plet with 7.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.4 points and zero assists per game) and Kylen Milton with 4.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 13 points and 3.2 rebounds per game).
- Doss is reliable from distance and leads the Golden Lions with 2.4 made threes per game.