Table of Contents
The Colorado State Rams (3-0) are 1-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (2-0) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Colonial Life Arena. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Gamecocks
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
- Arena: Colonial Life Arena
Colorado State Betting Stats & Information
- Colorado State won 22 of the 25 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (88%).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter last year, Colorado State had a record of 22-3 (88%).
- Against the spread, the Rams were 14-16-0 last season.
- The Rams’ ATS record as 1-point favorites or more was 12-13 last season.
- The average total Colorado State had set in matchups last year was 5.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
South Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, South Carolina won seven out of the 18 games, or 38.9%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Gamecocks had a record of 7-11, a 38.9% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of -105 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Gamecocks beat the spread 16 times in 31 games last year.
- The Gamecocks had an ATS record of 9-9 as underdogs of 1 point or greater last season.
- South Carolina’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 141.2 points, 7.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Colorado State vs. South Carolina Last Season Stat Comparison
|Colorado State Rank||Colorado State AVG||South Carolina AVG||South Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- David Roddy scored 19.3 points and pulled down 7.6 rebounds per game last season.
- Isaiah Stevens averaged 4.7 assists per game to go with his 14.7 PPG scoring average.
- Roddy hit an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
South Carolina Gamecocks Leaders
- Jermaine Couisnard scored 12 points per game and dished out 3.2 assists per outing last season.
- Erik Stevenson grabed 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Stevenson was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.9 per game.