Table of Contents
The No. 7 Duke Blue Devils (2-1) take on the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (1-1) as heavy, 23-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 143.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Devils vs. Fightin’ Blue Hens
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Arena: Cameron Indoor Stadium
Duke Betting Stats & Information
- Duke was the moneyline favorite 38 total times last season. It finished 31-7 in those games.
- Duke played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The Blue Devils beat the spread 23 times in 39 games last season.
- Against the spread, as 23-point favorites or more, the Blue Devils went 5-1 last season.
- Duke’s average point total in matchups last year was 147.8, 4.8 points higher than the total in this game.
Delaware Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Delaware won four out of the 11 games, or 36.4%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens were not a bigger underdog last season than the +2800 moneyline set for this game.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens had 16 wins in 35 games against the spread last season.
- The average point total for Delaware in 2021 was 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Duke vs. Delaware Last Season Stat Comparison
|Duke Rank||Duke AVG||Delaware AVG||Delaware Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- Paolo Banchero scored 17.2 points and pulled down 7.8 boards per game last season.
- Wendell Moore averaged 4.4 assists per game while also scoring 13.4 points per contest.
- AJ Griffin knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest a season ago.
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Leaders
- Jameer Nelson Jr. put up 13.6 points per game last season.
- Dylan Painter pulled down 6.4 rebounds per game and Kevin Anderson averaged 3.6 assists per game.
- Ryan Allen made 1.9 threes per game a season ago.