Table of Contents
Before Gabriel Davis hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. This Week 11 matchup sees Davis’ Buffalo Bills (6-3) take the field against the Cleveland Browns (3-6) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Gabriel Davis Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 54.5 (-115)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Stats
- Davis’ 47 targets have led to 24 grabs for 544 yards (68.0 per game) and five scores.
- Davis has been the target of 13.5% (47 total) of his team’s 348 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 17.9% of his team’s 28 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Vikings (11/13/2022): 6 receptions, 93 yards, 1 TDat Jets (11/6/2022): 2 receptions, 33 yardsvs. Packers (10/30/2022): 2 receptions, 35 yards