Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jalen Hurts and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Hurts’ Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) and the Indianapolis Colts (4-5-1) hit the field in a Week 11 matchup from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Jalen Hurts Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-115)
Jalen Hurts Passing Stats
- Hurts has thrown for 2,217 yards (246.3 per game) while completing 67.9% of his passes, with 14 TDs and three INTs.
- He has also contributed 354 yards on 94 carries (and seven TDs), averaging 39.3 yards per game on the ground.
- Hurts ranks 27th in the league with 20.0 completed passes per game (180 total completions this season).
- Hurts has racked up 1,128 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 11th in the NFL.
- The Eagles, who rank fifth in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 47.4% of the time while opting for the ground attack 52.6% of the time.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Commanders (11/14/2022): 17-of-26 (65.4%), 175 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT; 6 carries, 28 yards, 1 TDat Texans (11/3/2022): 21-of-27 (77.8%), 243 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 9 carries, 23 yardsvs. Steelers (10/30/2022): 19-of-28 (67.9%), 285 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTs