Table of Contents
Justin Fields has player prop bets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Fields and the Chicago Bears (3-7) hit the field against the Atlanta Falcons (4-6) in Week 11 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Justin Fields Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: Chicago Bears at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 177.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 71.5 (-115)
Justin Fields Passing Stats
- Fields has thrown for 1,489 yards (148.9 per game) while completing 58.9% of his passes, with 12 TDs and seven INTs.
- He’s tacked on 749 yards on 104 carries and six touchdowns, averaging 74.9 rushing yards per game.
- Fields has completed 12.2 passes per game this season, 42nd in the league.
- Fields ranks 27th in the NFL with 735 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Bears, who rank 13th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 36.6% of the time while opting for the ground attack 63.4% of the time.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Lions (11/13/2022): 12-of-20 (60%), 167 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT; 13 carries, 147 yards, 2 TDsvs. Dolphins (11/6/2022): 17-of-28 (60.7%), 123 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs; 15 carries, 178 yards, 1 TDat Cowboys (10/30/2022): 17-of-23 (73.9%), 151 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 8 carries, 60 yards, 1 TD