Table of Contents
The Longwood Lancers (1-2) face the VMI Keydets (1-2) as double-digit, 10-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under is 144.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Keydets
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Farmville, Virginia
- Arena: Willett Hall
Longwood Betting Stats & Information
- Longwood finished with a 20-2 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 90.9% of those games).
- Longwood won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -556 or shorter last year.
- The Lancers had 19 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- The Lancers had one win ATS (1-2) as a 10-point favorite or more last year.
- The average total Longwood had set in games last year was three fewer points than this outing’s point total.
VMI Betting Stats & Info
- VMI was underdogs 18 times last season and won six, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Keydets played as an underdog of +390 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Keydets beat the spread 16 times in 32 games last year.
- The Keydets covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 10 points or more last season.
- VMI’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 153.3 points, 8.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Longwood vs. VMI Last Season Stat Comparison
|Longwood Rank||Longwood AVG||VMI AVG||VMI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Longwood Lancers Leaders
- Justin Hill scored 14.2 points and dished out 4.1 assists per game last season.
- Isaiah Wilkins grabbed an average of 6.2 boards in each contest while scoring 12.7 points per game last season.
- DeShaun Wade knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest a season ago.
VMI Keydets Leaders
- Jake Stephens averaged 19.6 points per game last season while tacking on nine rebounds.
- Trey Bonham racked up four assists per game.
- Kamdyn Curfman was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 3.6 per game.