Table of Contents
Before Marcus Mariota hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. Mariota’s Atlanta Falcons (4-6) and the Chicago Bears (3-7) face off in a Week 11 matchup from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Marcus Mariota Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 164.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 36.5 (-110)
Marcus Mariota Passing Stats
- Mariota has thrown for 1,747 yards (174.7 per game) while completing 61.9% of his passes, with 12 TDs and seven INTs.
- He’s also rushed 63 times for 347 yards and three TDs, averaging 34.7 yards per game.
- So far this season, Mariota has completed 143 of his 231 pass attempts. That’s 14.3 completions per game, which ranks 41st in the league.
- So far this season, Mariota is 16th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,044.
- The Falcons, who rank seventh in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 41.3% of the time while opting for the ground attack 58.7% of the time.
- Mariota threw for zero passing yards in one matchup against the Bears, 164.5 yards below his over/under for Sunday.
- In that game, Mariota never threw for more yards in an outing than this game’s 164.5-yard over/under.
- Mariota did not throw a touchdown pass in that game against the Bears.
Last 3 Games
- at Panthers (11/10/2022): 19-of-30 (63.3%), 186 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT; 3 carries, 43 yardsvs. Chargers (11/6/2022): 12-of-23 (52.2%), 129 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 5 carries, 24 yardsvs. Panthers (10/30/2022): 20-of-28 (71.4%), 253 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs; 6 carries, 43 yards