Table of Contents
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-0) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Lipscomb Bisons (2-1) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Purcell Pavilion as big, 13-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Irish vs. Bisons
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: South Bend, Indiana
- Arena: Purcell Pavilion
Notre Dame Betting Stats & Information
- Notre Dame finished 16-4 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 80% of those games).
- Notre Dame won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1000 or shorter last year.
- Against the spread, the Fighting Irish were 20-15-0 last year.
- As a 13-point favorite or greater, the Fighting Irish had two wins ATS (2-3) last year.
- The average total Notre Dame had set in matchups last year was 8.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Lipscomb Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Lipscomb was the underdog 16 times and won two of those games.
- Last season, the Bisons were at least a +600 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- The Bisons’ record against the spread last season was 14-16-0.
- As 13-point underdogs or greater, the Bisons had two wins ATS (2-3) last year.
- The average total for Lipscomb’s games in 2021 was 2.3 more points than the point total of 148.5 for this outing.
Notre Dame vs. Lipscomb Last Season Stat Comparison
|Notre Dame Rank||Notre Dame AVG||Lipscomb AVG||Lipscomb Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Leaders
- Blake Wesley averaged 14.4 points per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game last season.
- Paul Atkinson averaged 6.9 boards per game and Prentiss Hubb dished out four assists per game.
- Dane Goodwin hit an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Lipscomb Bisons Leaders
- Ahsan Asadullah averaged 15.2 points per game last season while adding nine rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Greg Jones connected on 1.9 threes per game a season ago.