Table of Contents
The Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) are big, 21-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the UT Martin Skyhawks (2-2) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at The Pavilion at Ole Miss. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rebels vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Oxford, Mississippi
- Arena: The Pavilion at Ole Miss
Ole Miss Betting Stats & Information
- Ole Miss went 8-9 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 47.1% of those games).
- Ole Miss played as a moneyline favorite of -5000 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The Rebels’ record against the spread last year was 14-18-0.
- As a 21-point favorite or more, the Rebels had one win ATS (1-2) last year.
- Ole Miss’ average point total in matchups last year was 136.8, 2.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
UT Martin Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, UT Martin was the underdog 20 times and won three, or 15%, of those games.
- Last season, the Skyhawks were at least a +1700 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- Against the spread, the Skyhawks were 12-16-0 last season.
- The Skyhawks had two wins ATS (2-1) as a 21-point underdog or more last season.
- The average point total for UT Martin in 2021 was 2.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Ole Miss vs. UT Martin Last Season Stat Comparison
|Ole Miss Rank||Ole Miss AVG||UT Martin AVG||UT Martin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ole Miss Rebels Leaders
- Jarkel Joiner put up 13.2 points per game last season to go with three rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Nysier Brooks pulled down 7.3 rebounds per game, while Daeshun Ruffin averaged 3.4 assists per contest.
- Matthew Murrell hit an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- K.J. Simon averaged 17.1 points per game last season.
- Bernie Andre notched 6.5 rebounds per game and Koby Jeffries averaged 2.9 assists per game.
- Mikel Henderson was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.7 per game.