Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Stefon Diggs’ player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Diggs and the Buffalo Bills (6-3) take on the Cleveland Browns (3-6) in Week 11 at Highmark Stadium.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 87.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- Diggs’ 985 yards receiving (109.4 per game) top the Bills. He has been targeted 99 times, and has 72 receptions plus seven TDs.
- Diggs has been the target of 99 of his team’s 348 passing attempts this season, or 28.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s 28 offensive touchdowns this season, with seven total.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Vikings (11/13/2022): 12 receptions, 128 yardsat Jets (11/6/2022): 5 receptions, 93 yardsvs. Packers (10/30/2022): 6 receptions, 108 yards, 1 TD