Table of Contents
The Troy Trojans (4-0) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Saint Thomas Tommies (2-2) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Schoenecker Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Tommies
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arena: Schoenecker Arena
Troy Betting Stats & Information
- Troy won 77.8% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (7-2).
- Troy had a record of 4-2 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -199 or shorter last year (66.7%).
- The Trojans covered the spread 15 times in 32 games last season.
- The Trojans won once ATS (1-5) as a 4.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- The average total Troy had set in games last year was 5.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
St. Thomas Betting Stats & Info
- St. Thomas was underdogs 19 times last season and won three, or 15.8%, of those games.
- Last season, the Tommies won one of their 14 games, or 7.1%, when they were an underdog by at least +170 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Tommies were 12-15-0 last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 4.5 points or greater, the Tommies went 6-10 last season.
- The average over/under for St. Thomas’ games in 2021 was 9.5 more points than the point total of 140.5 for this outing.
Troy vs. St. Thomas Last Season Stat Comparison
|Troy Rank||Troy AVG||St. Thomas AVG||St. Thomas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Troy Trojans Leaders
- Efe Odigie accumulated 11.5 points and 6.7 rebounds per game last season.
- Duke Deen averaged 3.1 assists per game to go with his 9 PPG scoring average.
- Deen made 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
Saint Thomas Tommies Leaders
- Riley Miller put up 15.4 points per game last season.
- Parker Bjorklund grabbed 6.3 rebounds per game and Anders Nelson averaged 2.8 assists per game.
- Miller was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 3.6 per game.