Table of Contents
The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-0) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the La Salle Explorers (2-1) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum as 8.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Demon Deacons vs. Explorers
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Arena: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Wake Forest Betting Stats & Information
- Wake Forest finished with a 22-3 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 88% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -440 or shorter last year, Wake Forest had a record of 11-1 (91.7%).
- The Demon Deacons’ record against the spread last year was 21-14-0.
- As 8.5-point favorites or more, the Demon Deacons went 10-4 against the spread last year.
- The average over/under Wake Forest had set in games last year was 6.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, La Salle won five out of the 20 games, or 25%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Explorers had a record of 1-7 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +333 on the moneyline.
- The Explorers beat the spread 12 times in 30 games last year.
- The Explorers went 4-3-1 as underdogs of 8.5 points or more last season.
- La Salle’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 139 points, 3.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Wake Forest vs. La Salle Last Season Stat Comparison
|Wake Forest Rank||Wake Forest AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Leaders
- Alondes Williams scored 18.5 points and distributed 5.1 assists per game last season.
- Jake Laravia averaged 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 14.6 PPG average.
- Isaiah Mucius hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- Clifton Moore put up 12.9 points per game last season.
- Jhamir Brickus dished out 3.4 assists a game and Christian Ray pulled down 6.9 rebounds per contest.
- Josh Nickelberry had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.1 shots from deep per game.