Table of Contents
The Atlanta Hawks (9-6) face the Toronto Raptors (9-7) as 5-point favorites on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET on BSSE and SportsNet. The matchup’s point total is set at 225.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and SportsNet
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
Hawks Betting Stats & Information
- The Hawks have won 75% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-2).
- Atlanta has a record of 4-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -207 or shorter (winning 80%).
- The Hawks are 7-7-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point favorites this season, the Hawks are 2-2-1 against the spread.
- The average total Atlanta has had set in games this year is 3.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The Hawks have hit the over in nine of their 16 games with a set total (56.2%).
Toronto Betting Stats & Info
- The Raptors have been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- Toronto has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +172.
- The Raptors are 9-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Toronto this season is 3.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This year, Raptors games have hit the over eight times.
Hawks vs. Raptors Season Stat Comparison
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- The Hawks active leader in points and assists this season is Trae Young, who scores 26.9 points per game to go with 9.3 assists.
- Clint Capela’s averages this season are 11.1 points, 11.6 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game.
- Young leads active Hawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- OG Anunoby averages 18.3 points per game. He also pulls down 6.4 rebounds and dishes out 1.9 assists per game.
- Precious Achiuwa is on the books for 8.8 points, 7.0 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, while Scottie Barnes adds 13.7 points, 6.5 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game.
- Gary Trent Jr. averages 2.2 three-pointers per game.