Table of Contents
The BYU Cougars (2-1) face the Nicholls State Colonels (0-2) as heavy, 17-point favorites on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 149.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Colonels
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Provo, Utah
- Arena: Marriott Center
BYU Betting Stats & Information
- BYU put together a 19-7 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 73.1% of those games).
- BYU played as a moneyline favorite of -3333 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The Cougars’ record against the spread last season was 15-18-0.
- The Cougars had one win ATS (1-3) as a 17-point favorite or more last season.
- BYU’s average point total in matchups last year was 142.6, 6.4 points below the over/under in this game.
Nicholls State Betting Stats & Info
- Nicholls State was underdogs 11 times last season and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- The Colonels played as an underdog of +1200 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Colonels’ record against the spread last season was 14-14-1.
- The Colonels had two wins ATS (2-1) as a 17-point underdog or greater last year.
- The average over/under for Nicholls State’s games in 2021 was 0.8 more points than the point total of 149 in this outing.
BYU vs. Nicholls State Last Season Stat Comparison
|BYU Rank||BYU AVG||Nicholls State AVG||Nicholls State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
BYU Cougars Leaders
- Alex Barcello put up 16.8 points per game last season to go with 3.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Fousseyni Traore averaged 8.5 boards per game and Te’Jon Lucas dished out 4.6 assists per game.
- Barcello knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest a season ago.
Nicholls State Colonels Leaders
- Jitaurious Gordon scored 20.8 points per game last season.
- Devante Carter dished out 3.9 assists a game and Emanuel Littles pulled down 7.9 rebounds per contest.
- Gordon knocked down 3.6 threes per game a season ago.