Table of Contents
The Longwood Lancers (2-2) take the court against the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (2-2) as heavy, 10.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 150.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Knights
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Farmville, Virginia
- Arena: Willett Hall
Longwood Betting Stats & Information
- Longwood won 90.9% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (20-2).
- Longwood won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -618 or shorter last year.
- The Lancers’ record against the spread last season was 19-10-0.
- The Lancers had one win ATS (1-2) as a 10.5-point favorite or more last season.
- The average point total for Longwood’s games last year was nine fewer points than the total of 150.5 in this matchup.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Stats & Info
- Fairleigh Dickinson was underdogs in 23 games last season and won three (13%) of those contests.
- The Knights had a record of 1-9 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +450 on the moneyline.
- The Knights covered the spread 11 times in 26 games last season.
- As 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Knights went 5-6 against the spread last year.
- The average total for Fairleigh Dickinson’s games in 2021 was 4.1 fewer points than the point total of 150.5 in this game.
Longwood vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Last Season Stat Comparison
|Longwood Rank||Longwood AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Longwood Lancers Leaders
- Justin Hill scored 14.2 points and dished out 4.1 assists per game last season.
- Isaiah Wilkins averaged 6.2 boards per game in addition to his 12.7 PPG average.
- DeShaun Wade hit an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Leaders
- Brandon Rush put up 14.2 points per game last season.
- Devon Dunn collected two assists per game and Anquan Hill pulled down 5.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Dunn had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.8 shots from deep per game.