Table of Contents
The Mercer Bears (1-2) take the court against the Winthrop Eagles (2-2) as just 3-point favorites on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Macon, Georgia
- Arena: Hawkins Arena
Mercer Betting Stats & Information
- Mercer won 10 of the 14 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (71.4%).
- Mercer had a record of 9-4 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -159 or shorter last year (69.2%).
- The Bears were 16-15-0 against the spread last season.
- The Bears went 6-7 as 3-point favorites or greater last year.
- Mercer’s average point total in outings last year was 141, 3.5 points below the total in this game.
Winthrop Betting Stats & Info
- Winthrop was underdogs seven times last season and won three of those games.
- The Eagles had a record of 1-3 when they were set as an underdog of +130 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Eagles’ record against the spread last season was 12-17-0.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3 points or more, the Eagles went 3-3 last season.
- The average point total for Winthrop in 2021 was 0.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Mercer vs. Winthrop Last Season Stat Comparison
|Mercer Rank||Mercer AVG||Winthrop AVG||Winthrop Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Mercer Bears Leaders
- Felipe Haase accumulated 14.8 points and 5.6 rebounds per game last season.
- Neftali Alvarez distributed 3.4 assists per game while scoring 12.6 PPG.
- Jalen Johnson hit an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- D.J. Burns averaged 15 points per game last season.
- Drew Buggs dished out 4.3 assists a game and Cory Hightower pulled down 5.5 rebounds per outing.
- Patrick Good was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.6 per game.