Table of Contents
The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-3) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Norfolk State Spartans (3-2) on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at Joseph G. Echols Memorial Hall as big, 12-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is 142.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Arena: Joseph G. Echols Memorial Hall
Norfolk State Betting Stats & Information
- Norfolk State has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Spartans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -903 or shorter.
- The Spartans are 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Norfolk State’s average point total in outings this season is 147.2, 4.7 points higher than the total in this game.
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Alabama A&M won five out of the 23 games, or 21.7%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Bulldogs were at least a +600 underdog on the moneyline six times, losing each of those contests.
- The Bulldogs had 14 wins in 30 games against the spread last year.
- The Bulldogs had one win ATS (1-5) as underdogs of 12 points or greater last year.
- Alabama A&M’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 128.4 points, 14.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Norfolk State vs. Alabama A&M Last Season Stat Comparison
|Norfolk State Rank||Norfolk State AVG||Alabama A&M AVG||Alabama A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Norfolk State Spartans Leaders
- Joe Bryant Jr. leads the Spartans in scoring, tallying 15.8 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Kris Bankston leads Norfolk State in rebounding, averaging eight per game, while Christian Ings leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- Bryant leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- Jalen Johnson put up 16 points per game last season while tacking on 7.3 rebounds.
- Cameron Tucker racked up 3.9 assists per game.
- Garrett Hicks made 2.3 threes per game a season ago.