Table of Contents
The Rice Owls (2-2) square off against the Western Michigan Broncos (2-2) as 4.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. Broncos
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Tudor Fieldhouse
Rice Betting Stats & Information
- Rice finished with an 11-6 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 64.7% of those games).
- Rice had a record of 10-2 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -197 or shorter last year (83.3%).
- The Owls had 14 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- The Owls’ ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or greater was 6-4 last season.
- The average point total in Rice’s games last year was one fewer points than the over/under of 148.5 in this matchup.
Western Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Western Michigan was the underdog 25 times and won four, or 16%, of those games.
- The Broncos had a record of 2-18, a 10% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +166 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Broncos’ record against the spread last year was 14-12-2.
- The Broncos’ ATS record as underdogs of 4.5 points or more was 10-9-2 last season.
- The average over/under in Western Michigan’s games in 2021 was eight fewer points than the point total of 148.5 for this game.
Rice vs. Western Michigan Last Season Stat Comparison
|Rice Rank||Rice AVG||Western Michigan AVG||Western Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rice Owls Leaders
- Max Fiedler grabbed 7.7 rebounds and gave out 3.3 assists per game along with scoring 9.9 points per contest last season.
- Carl Pierre averaged 15.4 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Pierre made 2.9 threes per game a season ago.
Western Michigan Broncos Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr. averaged 19.8 points per game last season.
- B. Artis White dished out two assists per game and Markeese Hastings grabbed 8.8 rebounds per contest.
- Norman was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 3.4 per game.