Table of Contents
A pair of hot teams square off when the Saint Mary’s Gaels (4-0) host the Hofstra Pride (4-0) on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Pride are 13-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their four-game win streak allive against the Gaels, who have won four straight. The point total in the matchup is 139.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Pride
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Moraga, California
- Arena: McKeon Pavilion
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-13||139|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Mary’s (CA) put together a 20-2 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 90.9% of those games).
- Saint Mary’s (CA) won all eight games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -997 or shorter last year.
- The Gaels’ record against the spread last year was 19-12-2.
- The Gaels went 5-3 as 13-point favorites or more last year.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s average point total in outings last year was 130.3, 8.7 points less than the total in this game.
Hofstra Betting Stats & Info
- Hofstra was underdogs in nine games last season and won four (44.4%) of those contests.
- The Pride played as an underdog of +631 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Pride beat the spread 13 times in 32 games last year.
- The Pride covered every time (2-0) as underdogs of 13 points or greater last season.
- The average total for Hofstra’s games in 2021 was 11.8 more points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Hofstra Last Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Mary’s (CA) Rank||Saint Mary’s (CA) AVG||Hofstra AVG||Hofstra Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Mary’s Gaels Leaders
- Matthias Tass tallied 12.6 points and 6.1 rebounds per game last season.
- Tommy Kuhse averaged 3.7 assists per game to go with his 12.2 PPG scoring average.
- Alex Ducas knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
Hofstra Pride Leaders
- Aaron Estrada averaged 18.5 points per game last season and contributed five assists.
- Abayomi Iyiola collected 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Ray had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made three shots from deep per game.