The Utah Tech Trailblazers (1-3) are favored (by 5 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Idaho Vandals (1-3) on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 142.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trailblazers vs. Vandals
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Moscow, Idaho
- Arena: ICCU Arena
Utah Tech vs Idaho Betting Information
Utah Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Tech won all five of the games in which it was favored on the moneyline last season.
- Utah Tech played as a moneyline favorite of -204 or shorter in just two games last season. They won both.
- The Trailblazers were 14-13-0 against the spread last year.
- The Trailblazers did not lose ATS (2-0) as a 5-point favorite or greater last season.
- Utah Tech’s average point total in matchups last year was 146.5, four points higher than the over/under in this game.
Idaho Betting Stats & Info
- Idaho won six, or 23.1%, of the 26 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Vandals were 4-16 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +170 or more on the moneyline.
- The Vandals had 18 wins in 31 games against the spread last year.
- The Vandals went 15-6 as underdogs of 5 points or more last year.
- The average point total for Idaho in 2021 was 10.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Utah Tech vs. Idaho Last Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Tech Rank
||Utah Tech AVG
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Tech Trailblazers Leaders
- Hunter Schofield scored 15 points and grabbed 6.3 boards per game last season.
- Cameron Gooden averaged 3.6 assists per game while also scoring 11.5 points per contest.
- Frank Staine knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.2 per contest a season ago.
Idaho Vandals Leaders
- Mikey Dixon put up 16.6 points per game last season.
- Trevante Anderson dished out 3.7 assists per game and Tanner Christensen pulled down 6.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Rashad Smith had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.9 shots from deep per game.