Table of Contents
The Valparaiso Beacons (1-2) play the Incarnate Word Cardinals (1-2) as heavy, 16-point favorites on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Beacons vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Arena: Athletics-Recreation Center
Valparaiso Betting Stats & Information
- Valparaiso was favored on the moneyline 13 total times last season. It went 9-4 in those games.
- Valparaiso never played as a moneyline favorite of -2500 or shorter.
- The Beacons covered the spread 16 times in 32 games last season.
- Valparaiso’s average point total in matchups last year was 141.3, 1.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Incarnate Word Betting Stats & Info
- Incarnate Word was underdogs in 24 games last season and won four (16.7%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Cardinals were at least a +1050 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Cardinals were 12-17-0 against the spread last season.
- The Cardinals won twice ATS (2-2) as underdogs of 16 points or greater last year.
- The average point total for Incarnate Word in 2021 was 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Valparaiso vs. Incarnate Word Last Season Stat Comparison
|Valparaiso Rank||Valparaiso AVG||Incarnate Word AVG||Incarnate Word Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Valparaiso Beacons Leaders
- Ben Krikke averaged 14.2 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game last season.
- Thomas Kithier pulled down 6.6 rebounds per game, while Trevor Anderson averaged 2.4 assists per contest.
- Kevion Taylor hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Incarnate Word Cardinals Leaders
- RJ Glasper put up 15.7 points per game last season.
- Johnny Hughes III grabbed 5.7 rebounds per game and Drew Lutz averaged 3.6 assists per game.
- Jacob Teer connected on threes per game a season ago.