The Army Black Knights (2-1) take the court against the William & Mary Tribe (1-3) as only 1-point favorites on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Black Knights vs. Tribe
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Williamsburg, Virginia
- Arena: Kaplan Arena
Army vs William & Mary Betting Information
Army Betting Stats & Information
- Army went 7-5 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 58.3% of those games).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -118 or shorter last year, Army finished with a record of 7-4 (63.6%).
- The Black Knights’ record against the spread last season was 14-13-2.
- Against the spread, as 1-point favorites or greater, the Black Knights went 6-6-1 last season.
- Army’s average point total in outings last year was 140.8, 6.7 points less than the total in this game.
William & Mary Betting Stats & Info
- William & Mary won four, or 13.8%, of the 29 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Tribe entered 29 games last season as an underdog by -102 or more and were 4-25 in those contests.
- Against the spread, the Tribe were 13-18-0 last year.
- The Tribe’s ATS record as underdogs of 1 point or greater was 13-16 last year.
- William & Mary’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 138.3 points, 9.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Army vs. William & Mary Last Season Stat Comparison
||William & Mary AVG
||William & Mary Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Army Black Knights Leaders
- Jalen Rucker averaged 17.1 points per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game last season.
- Charlie Peterson pulled down 5.8 rebounds per game, while Aaron Duhart averaged 3.3 assists per contest.
- Rucker knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest a season ago.
William & Mary Tribe Leaders
- Ben Wight was solid last season with 11.6 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Rice notched 3.6 assists per game.
- Connor Kochera knocked down 1.4 threes per game a season ago.