Table of Contents
The No. 20 Michigan Wolverines (3-1) play the Ohio Bobcats (1-2) as heavy, 15.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 149.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Arena: Crisler Center
Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan was favored on the moneyline 23 total times last season. It finished 13-10 in those games.
- Michigan played as a moneyline favorite of -1739 or shorter in just two games last season. They won both.
- Against the spread, the Wolverines were 14-20-0 last year.
- The Wolverines won twice ATS (2-1) as a 15.5-point favorite or more last season.
- Michigan’s average point total in matchups last year was 142.1, 6.9 points less than the over/under in this game.
Ohio Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Ohio won three out of the seven games in which it was the underdog.
- The Bobcats were not a bigger underdog last season than the +883 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bobcats had 14 wins in 35 games against the spread last season.
- Ohio’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 142 points, seven fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Michigan vs. Ohio Last Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan Rank||Michigan AVG||Ohio AVG||Ohio Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson scored 18.6 points and pulled down 8.6 boards per game last season.
- DeVante Jones averaged 4.6 assists per game while also scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- Caleb knocked down 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- Mark Sears racked up 19.6 points per game last season and recorded 4.1 assists.
- Jason Carter pulled down 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Ben Vander Plas was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.9 per game.