Table of Contents
The James Madison Dukes (4-0) will try to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the No. 1 North Carolina Tar Heels (3-0) at 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 20, 2022 as 11.5-point underdogs. The Tar Heels have won three games in a row. The matchup’s point total is 157.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tar Heels vs. Dukes
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Arena: Dean Smith Center
North Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina was favored on the moneyline 28 total times last season. It finished 23-5 in those games.
- North Carolina had a record of 8-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -695 or shorter last year (88.9%).
- The Tar Heels had 22 wins in 39 games against the spread last year.
- The Tar Heels had two wins ATS (2-7) as a 11.5-point favorite or more last season.
- The average over/under North Carolina had set in games last year was 8.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
James Madison Betting Stats & Info
- James Madison was underdogs in 13 games last season and won five (38.5%) of those contests.
- The Dukes were not a bigger underdog last season than the +511 moneyline set for this game.
- The Dukes had 13 wins in 29 games against the spread last year.
- The average over/under in James Madison’s games in 2021 was 9.2 fewer points than the point total of 157.5 for this game.
North Carolina vs. James Madison Last Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Rank||North Carolina AVG||James Madison AVG||James Madison Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Tar Heels Leaders
- Armando Bacot put up 16.3 points and 13.1 rebounds per game last season.
- RJ Davis averaged 3.6 assists per game to go with his 13.5 PPG scoring average.
- Brady Manek knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest a season ago.
James Madison Dukes Leaders
- Vado Morse put up 15.3 points per game last season.
- Justin Amadi collected 5.4 rebounds a game and Tyree Ihenacho dished out 3.3 assists per outing.
- Morse hit 2.5 threes per game a season ago.