The Sacramento Kings (8-6) host the Detroit Pistons (3-14) after winning five home games in a row. The Kings are favored by 9 points in the contest, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 20, 2022. The over/under is set at 233.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and NBCS-CA
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have won 83.3% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (5-1).
- Sacramento has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -401 or shorter.
- The Kings have gone 11-3-0 ATS this season.
- The average over/under Sacramento has had set in games this season is 3.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of the Kings’ 17 games with a set total.
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- The Pistons have entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won twice.
- Detroit has not won as an underdog of +315 or more on the moneyline this season in five games with those odds or longer.
- The Pistons have compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 9 points or more so far this year, the Pistons have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- The average total in Detroit’s games this season is 7.8 fewer points than the point total of 233.5 for this outing.
- Pistons games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this year.
Kings vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis has a statline of 17.7 points, 10.8 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game.
- This season, De’Aaron Fox is averaging 24.8 points, 4.8 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game.
- The Kings get 3.6 three-pointers per game out of Kevin Huerter.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Bojan Bogdanovic scores 20.5 points per game, while also grabbing 3.6 rebounds and racking up 2.4 assists per game.
- Jaden Ivey adds 16.3 points, 4.9 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Isaiah Stewart puts up 12.0 points, 9.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game.