Table of Contents
The Samford Bulldogs (4-0) are favored (by 9 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Texas Southern Tigers (1-5) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 150.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Arena: Pete Hanna Center
Samford Betting Stats & Information
- Samford was the moneyline favorite 13 total times last season. It went 11-2 in those games.
- Samford played as a moneyline favorite of -455 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- Against the spread, the Bulldogs were 16-13-0 last season.
- The Bulldogs were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 9-point favorites last year.
- Samford’s average point total in outings last year was 148.5, 1.5 points less than the total in this game.
Texas Southern Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Texas Southern has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +335 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tigers have gone 3-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Tigers have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Texas Southern this season is 10.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Samford vs. Texas Southern Last Season Stat Comparison
|Samford Rank||Samford AVG||Texas Southern AVG||Texas Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Samford Bulldogs Leaders
- Ques Glover scored 19.2 points and dished out 4.4 assists per game last season.
- Jermaine Marshall pulled down an average of 8.2 boards in each contest while scoring 13 points per game last season.
- Jaden Campbell hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Texas Southern Tigers Leaders
- PJ Henry scores 14.8 points and tacks on 2.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas grabs 7.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.2 points per game and adds 0.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Texas Southern rebounding leaderboard.
- Henry hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.