Table of Contents
The Seton Hall Pirates (2-1) square off against the Wagner Seahawks (3-1) as double-digit, 19-point favorites on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 134.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pirates vs. Seahawks
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Arena: Prudential Center
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Information
- Seton Hall put together a 17-6 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 73.9% of those games).
- Seton Hall won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -2500 or shorter last year.
- The Pirates beat the spread 13 times in 32 games last year.
- As a 19-point favorite or more, the Pirates had one win ATS (1-1) last year.
- Seton Hall’s average point total in outings last year was 138.3, 4.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Wagner Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Wagner was the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- The Seahawks were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1275 moneyline set for this game.
- The Seahawks were 14-11-1 against the spread last year.
- The average point total for Wagner in 2021 was 5.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Seton Hall vs. Wagner Last Season Stat Comparison
|Seton Hall Rank||Seton Hall AVG||Wagner AVG||Wagner Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- Jared Rhoden averaged 15.5 points per contest to go with 6.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game last season.
- Alexis Yetna grabbed 7.6 rebounds per game, while Kadary Richmond notched 4.1 assists per contest.
- Jamir Harris hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Wagner Seahawks Leaders
- Alex Morales averaged 17.6 points per game last season and added eight rebounds and 3.8 assists.
- Zaire Williams had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 1.1 shots from deep per game.