Table of Contents
The Green Bay Phoenix (0-4) are heavy underdogs (+14) as they look to break a three-game road slide when they square off against the Utah Valley Wolverines (2-3) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at Jamaica Classic Arena. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 128.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Phoenix
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Arena: Jamaica Classic Arena
Utah Valley Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Valley has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Wolverines have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1233 or shorter.
- The Wolverines are 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Phoenix have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 14 points or more this year.
- The average total in Utah Valley’s games this season is 13.1 more points than the over/under of 128.5 in this game.
Green Bay Betting Stats & Info
- Green Bay was underdogs 23 times last season and won once.
- Last season, the Phoenix were at least a +733 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- The Phoenix beat the spread 13 times in 30 games last year.
- The Phoenix won once ATS (1-1-1) as underdogs of 14 points or greater last year.
- Green Bay’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 130.7 points, 2.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Utah Valley vs. Green Bay Last Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Valley Rank||Utah Valley AVG||Green Bay AVG||Green Bay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Valley Wolverines Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wolverines is Aziz Bandaogo, who averages 13.2 points and 10.6 rebounds per game.
- Trey Woodbury is Utah Valley’s best passer, dispensing 3.2 assists per game while scoring 11.4 PPG.
- The Wolverines get the most three-point shooting production out of Le’Tre Darthard, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Green Bay Phoenix Leaders
- Donovan Ivory averaged 11.9 points per game last season.
- Emmanuel Ansong notched five rebounds per game and Lucas Stieber averaged 3.5 assists per game.
- Ivory was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.5 per game.