Table of Contents
The No. 14 Arizona Wildcats (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Cincinnati Bearcats (3-1) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at McKale Center as 8.5-point favorites. The game airs at 11:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 157.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Bearcats
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 11:30 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Arena: McKale Center
Arizona Betting Stats & Information
- Arizona finished 32-3 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 91.4% of those games).
- Arizona had a record of 27-1 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -400 or shorter last year (96.4%).
- Against the spread, the Wildcats were 20-16-1 last season.
- The Wildcats had an ATS record of 14-13-1 as 8.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total in Arizona’s games last year was 5.5 fewer points than the over/under of 157.5 in this matchup.
Cincinnati Betting Stats & Info
- Cincinnati was underdogs 11 times last season and won twice.
- The Bearcats had a record of 1-2 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +310 on the moneyline.
- The Bearcats beat the spread 13 times in 33 games last year.
- The Bearcats won once ATS (1-2) as underdogs of 8.5 points or greater last year.
- The average point total for Cincinnati in 2021 was 22.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Arizona vs. Cincinnati Last Season Stat Comparison
|Arizona Rank||Arizona AVG||Cincinnati AVG||Cincinnati Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arizona Wildcats Leaders
- Bennedict Mathurin put up 17.7 points per game last season to go with 5.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Christian Koloko pulled down 7.3 rebounds per game, while Kerr Kriisa averaged 4.7 assists per contest.
- Kriisa knocked down 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
Cincinnati Bearcats Leaders
- David Dejulius averaged 14.5 points per game last season.
- Jeremiah Davenport collected 5.5 rebounds a game and Mika Adams-Woods dished out 3.1 assists per matchup.
- Davenport knocked down 2.6 threes per game a season ago.