Table of Contents
The Howard Bison (3-4) are 7.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game road slide when they square off against the Belmont Bruins (2-3) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center. The matchup airs at 3:15 PM ET on ESPN3. The over/under in the matchup is set at 146.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Bison
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 3:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Arena: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
Belmont Betting Stats & Information
- Belmont has compiled a 1-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Bruins have not played a game with moneyline odds of -352 or shorter.
- The Bruins are 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Bison are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Belmont’s games this year is 4.4 more points than the total of 146 in this matchup.
Howard Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Howard has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bison have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +277 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bison have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- The Bison have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Howard this year is eight points higher than this game’s over/under.
Belmont vs. Howard Season Stat Comparison
|Belmont Rank||Belmont AVG||Howard AVG||Howard Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- Ben Sheppard leads the Bruins in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 20 points, grabbing 5.2 boards and dishing out 4.4 assists per game.
- Drew Friberg leads the Bruins in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
Howard Bison Leaders
- Elijah Hawkins’ points (14.2 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bison’s leaderboards.
- William Settle grabs 5.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.7 points per game and adds 2.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Howard rebounding leaderboard.
- Jordan Wood averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bison.