Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on DeAndre Hopkins for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Estadio Azteca in Mexico City, Mexico will be the setting for this Week 11 NFL matchup between Hopkins’ Arizona Cardinals (4-6) and the San Francisco 49ers (5-4).
DeAndre Hopkins Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 21, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 74.5 (-115)
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Stats
- Hopkins has hauled in 36 balls (on 46 targets) for 396 yards (39.6 per game) and two scores this season.
- So far this season, 11.5% of the 401 passes thrown by his team have gone Hopkins’ way.
- He has accounted for 9.1% of his team’s 22 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Against San Francisco
- Against the 49ers, Hopkins has averaged 43.5 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups, 31.0 fewer than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- Hopkins has had over 74.5 receiving yards against the 49ers once.
- In two matchups, Hopkins has had a TD catch in one game, but has yet to put up multiple TD catches in a single contest against the 49ers.
Last 3 Games
- at Rams (11/13/2022): 10 receptions, 98 yardsvs. Seahawks (11/6/2022): 4 receptions, 36 yards, 1 TDat Vikings (10/30/2022): 12 receptions, 159 yards, 1 TD