Table of Contents
The No. 7 Duke Blue Devils (3-1) are heavy favorites (-22.5) as they try to build on a three-game home win streak when they take on the Bellarmine Knights (2-2) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Cameron Indoor Stadium. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The point total is 139.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Devils vs. Knights
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Arena: Cameron Indoor Stadium
Duke Betting Stats & Information
- Against the spread, the Blue Devils were 23-16-0 last year.
- The Blue Devils’ ATS record as 22.5-point favorites or more was 5-1 last season.
- Duke’s average point total in outings last year was 147.8, 8.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Bellarmine Betting Stats & Info
- The Knights beat the spread 17 times in 33 games last season.
- The Knights didn’t have a win ATS (0-2) as 22.5-point or larger underdogs last season.
- The average over/under for Bellarmine’s games in 2021 was 2.2 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 in this game.
Duke vs. Bellarmine Last Season Stat Comparison
|Duke Rank||Duke AVG||Bellarmine AVG||Bellarmine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- Paolo Banchero tallied 17.2 points and 7.8 rebounds per game last season.
- Wendell Moore dispensed 4.4 assists per game while scoring 13.4 PPG.
- AJ Griffin knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest a season ago.
Bellarmine Knights Leaders
- Dylan Penn scored 16.6 points per game and averaged five assists per outing last season.
- Juston Betz pulled down 7.1 rebounds per game.
- CJ Fleming connected on 2.5 threes per game a season ago.