Table of Contents
The Eastern Michigan Eagles (7-4) play on Friday at 12:00 PM ET against the Central Michigan Chippewas (4-7) at Rynearson Stadium.
The Eagles are favored, but by less than a field goal (-1.5), against the Chippewas. The over/under for this game is 54.5 points.
Game Info and Betting Lines for Eastern Michigan vs. Central Michigan
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Stadium: Rynearson Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Eastern Michigan Betting Insights
- Central Michigan is 4-6-1 against the spread this season.
- Central Michigan has a 3-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Out of Central Michigan’s 11 games with a set total, five have hit the over (45.5%).
Eastern Michigan Stats & Insights
- Eastern Michigan is putting up 354.4 yards per game offensively this year (97th in the FBS), and are allowing 379.3 yards per game (71st) on the other side of the ball.
- Offensively, Eastern Michigan ranks 71st in the FBS with 28 points per game. Meanwhile, the team’s defense ranks 98th in points allowed (379.3 points allowed per contest).
- Eastern Michigan ranks 92nd in pass offense (213.6 passing yards per game) and 65th in pass defense (221.9 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- Eastern Michigan is totaling 140.7 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 83rd in the FBS. The team’s defensive unit ranks 79th, surrendering 157.4 rushing yards per contest.
- Eastern Michigan has struggled defensively in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking 20th-worst in the FBS (43.5% third-down percentage) this season. With the ball, however, the Eagles ranks 22nd-best, putting up a 46.1% third-down conversion rate.
- Eastern Michigan owns the 100th-ranked turnover margin in college football at -3, forcing 14 turnovers (81st in the FBS) while turning it over 17 times (79th in the FBS).
Eastern Michigan’s Best Players
- Taylor Powell has thrown for 1,550 yards (140.9 ypg) to lead Eastern Michigan, completing 65.2% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Samson Evans has racked up 950 yards on 201 carries while finding the end zone 12 times.
- Jaylon Jackson has carried the ball 71 times for 312 yards (28.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tanner Knue has hauled in 39 catches for 548 yards (49.8 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone eight times as a receiver.
- Hassan Beydoun has caught 45 passes while averaging 38.5 yards per game and scoring four touchdowns.
- Dylan Drummond’s 26 receptions are good enough for 380 yards and two touchdowns.
- Jose Ramirez paces the team with nine sacks, and also has 11 TFL and 41 tackles.
- Joseph Sparacio, Eastern Michigan’s leading tackler, has 47 tackles, two TFL, and one interception this year.
- Mark Lee Jr. has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 12 tackles and one pass defended to his name.
Central Michigan Betting Insights
- Central Michigan is 4-6-1 ATS this year.
- Central Michigan has a 3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Central Michigan games have hit the over in five out of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
Central Michigan Stats & Insights
- In terms of total yards, Central Michigan ranks 76th in the FBS (378.9 total yards per game) and 60th on the other side of the ball (369.7 total yards allowed per contest).
- Central Michigan is posting 25.3 points per game on offense this season (83rd-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 27.3 points per game (77th-ranked) on defense.
- Central Michigan is posting 219.9 passing yards per contest on offense this season (80th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 220.8 passing yards per contest (64th-ranked) on defense.
- Central Michigan is compiling 159 rushing yards per game on offense this season (62nd-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 148.9 rushing yards per game (68th-ranked) on defense.
- Central Michigan’s third-down defense has been paving the way for the team, as it ranks 20th-best in the FBS with a 32.1% third-down conversion percentage allowed. In terms of offense, it is posting a 35.6% third-down rate, which ranks 100th.
- Central Michigan sports a -16 turnover margin this season, which ranks 100th in the FBS.
Central Michigan’s Best Players
- Daniel Richardson leads Central Michigan with 1,978 yards on 180-of-321 passing with 15 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- Lew Nichols has rushed for 581 yards on 171 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground.
- Bert Emanuel Jr. has been given 51 carries and totaled 421 yards with four touchdowns.
- Carlos Carriere’s 509 receiving yards (46.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 44 catches on 78 targets with two touchdowns.
- Joel Wilson has caught 44 passes and compiled 445 receiving yards (40.5 per game) with six touchdowns.
- Jalen McGaughy has racked up 301 reciving yards (27.4 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
- Thomas Incoom has collected 10.5 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 11 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Kyle Moretti, Central Michigan’s tackle leader, has 39 tackles, three TFL, and 2.5 sacks this year.
- Trey Jones leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 39 tackles, four TFL, and two passes defended.