Table of Contents
At 7:30 PM ET on Friday, the Florida Gators (6-5) play at the Florida State Seminoles (8-3).
The Seminoles are solid favorites (-9.5) in their game against the Gators, with the over/under at 58 points. (On the moneyline, the Seminoles are -353 and the Gators are +270.)
Game Info and Betting Lines for Florida State vs. Florida
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Stadium: Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Florida State Betting Insights
- Florida has gone 6-5-0 ATS this season.
- Florida is 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Out of Florida’s 11 games with a set total, six have hit the over (54.5%).
Florida State Stats & Insights
- Florida State has been thriving on both sides of the ball, ranking 16th-best in total offense (473.7 yards per game) and 11th-best in total defense (293.4 yards allowed per game).
- Florida State has been a difficult matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-25 in both scoring offense (23rd-best with 35.4 points per game) and scoring defense (13th-best with 18.0 points allowed per game) this year.
- On the defensive side of the ball, Florida State has been a top-25 unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fourth-best by giving up just 155.4 passing yards per game. The Seminoles rank 40th on offense (256.7 passing yards per game).
- Florida State ranks 51st in run defense this year (138.0 rushing yards allowed per game), but has been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking 14th-best in the FBS with 217.0 rushing yards per game.
- Florida State has been clicking on all fronts on third down this season, owning the sixth-best mark in third-down conversion rate (51.4%) and 18th-best in third-down defense (32.0% third-down conversion rate allowed).
- With 14 forced turnovers (81st in the FBS) against 12 turnovers committed (24th in the FBS), Florida State’s +2+2 turnover margin ranks 52nd in college football.
Florida State’s Best Players
- Jordan Travis has 2,526 yards passing for Florida State, completing 65.3% of his passes and collecting 21 touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 284 rushing yards (25.8 ypg) on 60 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Trey Benson has 854 rushing yards on 121 carries with six touchdowns.
- Treshaun Ward has been handed the ball 81 times this year and racked up 538 yards (48.9 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson has hauled in 33 receptions for 649 yards (59.0 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone five times as a receiver.
- Ontaria Wilson has caught 24 passes for 392 yards (35.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Mycah Pittman’s 28 grabs have yielded 305 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jared Verse paces the team with 7.5 sacks, and also has 12.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Jammie Robinson is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s collected 66 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Greedy Vance has a team-high three interceptions to go along with nine tackles and three passes defended.
Florida Betting Insights
- Florida is 6-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Florida is 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Florida’s 11 games with a set total.
Florida Stats & Insights
- In terms of total offense, Florida ranks 31st in the FBS (439.5 total yards per game) and 98th on defense (408.5 total yards allowed per game).
- With 31.2 points per game on offense, Florida ranks 47th in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 77th, surrendering 27.3 points per game.
- Florida ranks 67th in the FBS with 230.2 passing yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 87th with 236.9 passing yards ceded per contest on defense.
- Florida’s run offense has been consistently moving the chains, accumulating 209.3 rushing yards per game (15th-best) this season. Defensively, it ranks 92nd by giving up 171.5 rushing yards per game.
- Florida ranks 58th in third-down conversion rate (39.9%) on offense, but it has been less productive on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-worst in the FBS with a 48.3% third-down percentage allowed.
- Florida has a top-25 turnover margin this season, ranking 12th-best at +8.
Florida’s Best Players
- Anthony Richardson has thrown for 2,351 yards (213.7 ypg) to lead Florida, completing 55.7% of his passes and collecting 14 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 613 yards (55.7 ypg) on 93 carries with nine touchdowns.
- Montrell Johnson has rushed for 742 yards on 127 carries so far this year while scoring nine times on the ground.
- Justin Shorter has registered 29 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 577 (52.5 yards per game). He’s been targeted 52 times and has two touchdowns.
- Ricky Pearsall has 24 receptions (on 47 targets) for a total of 448 yards (40.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Xzavier Henderson has racked up 410 reciving yards (37.3 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
- Amari Burney leads the team with 4.0 sacks, and also has 5.0 TFL, 47 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Rashad Torrence is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s amassed 59 tackles.
- Jaydon Hill has picked off a team-high two passes. He also has 16 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and two passes defended to his name.