Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have posted plenty of player props for Monday’s NFL action, including for Jimmy Garoppolo, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN. Estadio Azteca in Mexico City, Mexico will be the setting for this Week 11 NFL matchup between Garoppolo’s San Francisco 49ers (5-4) and the Arizona Cardinals (4-6).
Jimmy Garoppolo Player Props vs. Arizona
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 21, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 252.5 (-115)
Jimmy Garoppolo Passing Stats
- Garoppolo has thrown for 1,931 yards (214.6 per game) while completing 66.8% of his passes, with 11 TDs and four INTs.
- He’s added 26 yards on 18 carries and two touchdowns, averaging 2.9 rushing yards per game.
- Garoppolo ranks 21st in the NFL with 17.7 completed passes per game (159 total completions this season).
- Garoppolo ranks 26th in the NFL with 784 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The 49ers have thrown the football in 52.4% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 47.6% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 25th in the NFL in points scored.
- In two matchups against the Cardinals, Garoppolo averaged 163 passing yards per game, 89.5 yards less than his over/under for Monday.
- Garoppolo threw for more yards than this game’s 252.5-yard over/under one time in those matchups.
- In his only game with a TD pass against the Cardinals over those games, Garoppolo threw multiple touchdown passes.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chargers (11/13/2022): 19-of-28 (67.9%), 240 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 5 carries, 3 yards, 1 TDat Rams (10/30/2022): 21-of-25 (84%), 235 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsvs. Chiefs (10/23/2022): 25-of-37 (67.6%), 303 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT