Table of Contents
The Chicago State Cougars (2-3) are heavy underdogs (+19.5) as they attempt to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Marshall Thundering Herd (3-1) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Cam Henderson Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thundering Herd vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntington, West Virginia
- Arena: Cam Henderson Center
Marshall Betting Stats & Information
- Marshall won seven of the 16 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (43.8%).
- Marshall never played as a moneyline favorite of -3333 or shorter.
- The Thundering Herd covered the spread nine times in 33 games last season.
- The average point total for Marshall’s games last year was three fewer points than the total of 153.5 in this matchup.
Chicago State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Chicago State has been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- The Cougars have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1400 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cougars have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- The Cougars are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 19.5 points or greater this year.
- The average point total for Chicago State this year is 10.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Marshall vs. Chicago State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Marshall Rank||Marshall AVG||Chicago State AVG||Chicago State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marshall Thundering Herd Leaders
- Taevion Kinsey put up 19.1 points per game last season to go with 5.1 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
- Obinna Anochili-Killen pulled down 6.6 rebounds per game, while Andrew Taylor dished out 4.4 assists per contest.
- Taylor made two threes per game a season ago.
Chicago State Cougars Leaders
- Wesley Cardet Jr. puts up 15.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cougars.
- The Chicago State leaders in rebounding and assists are Jahsean Corbett with 8.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.6 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Elijah Weaver with 2.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.2 points and three rebounds per game).
- Weaver is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Cougars, hitting 2.2 threes per game.