Table of Contents
The Tennessee State Tigers (3-1) are favored (by 4.5 points) to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the CSU Northridge Matadors (1-2) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Matadors
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Gentry Complex
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee State won 50% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (7-7).
- Tennessee State had a record of 3-3 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -201 or shorter last year (50%).
- The Tigers beat the spread 15 times in 32 games last season.
- The Tigers’ ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or greater was 3-3 last year.
- The average over/under Tennessee State had set in games last year was three more points than this outing’s point total.
CSU Northridge Betting Stats & Info
- CSU Northridge won four, or 15.4%, of the 26 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Matadors won two of their 22 games, or 9.1%, when they were an underdog by at least +165 on the moneyline.
- The Matadors’ record against the spread last year was 10-18-0.
- The Matadors went 6-16 as underdogs of 4.5 points or more last season.
- The average over/under in CSU Northridge’s games in 2021 was 5.7 fewer points than the point total of 138.5 for this game.
Tennessee State vs. CSU Northridge Last Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee State Rank||Tennessee State AVG||CSU Northridge AVG||CSU Northridge Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- Carlos Marshall Jr. averaged 12.8 points per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game last season.
- Kassim Nicholson grabbed 8.3 rebounds per game, while Kenny Cooper dished out 3.6 assists per contest.
- Marshall knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest a season ago.
CSU Northridge Matadors Leaders
- Atin Wright averaged 14.5 points per game last season.
- Elijah Hardy collected 2.8 assists a game and Fidelis Okereke grabbed 5.1 rebounds per outing.
- Wright hit 1.8 threes per game a season ago.