Table of Contents
The Tulane Green Wave (3-0) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Nevada Wolf Pack (4-0) at 5:00 PM ET on Monday, November 21, 2022 as 3.5-point favorites. The Wolf Pack have won four games in a row. The over/under is set at 145.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Green Wave vs. Wolf Pack
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Devlin Fieldhouse
Tulane Betting Stats & Information
- Tulane went 9-3 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 75% of those games).
- Tulane had a record of 5-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -174 or shorter last year (83.3%).
- Against the spread, the Green Wave were 18-11-0 last year.
- The Green Wave’s ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or greater was 6-4 last year.
- The average point total for Tulane’s games last year was 0.6 fewer points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
Nevada Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Nevada was the underdog 12 times and won one of those games.
- The Wolf Pack entered 12 games last season as an underdog by +143 or more and were 1-11 in those contests.
- The Wolf Pack covered the spread 12 times in 31 games last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or more, the Wolf Pack went 8-6 last season.
- The average point total for Nevada in 2021 was 0.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tulane vs. Nevada Last Season Stat Comparison
|Tulane Rank||Tulane AVG||Nevada AVG||Nevada Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tulane Green Wave Leaders
- Jalen Cook averaged 18 points per contest to go with 2.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game last season.
- Kevin Cross pulled down 6.8 rebounds per game, while Sion James averaged 3.6 assists per contest.
- Jaylen Forbes knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest a season ago.
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Grant Sherfield put up 19.1 points per game last season while adding 6.4 assists.
- Warren Washington grabbed 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Desmond Cambridge had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 2.9 shots from deep per game.