Table of Contents
The South Florida Bulls (0-4) are heavy underdogs (by 15.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the UAB Blazers (2-1) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The point total is 141.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blazers vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Arena: Yuengling Center
UAB Betting Stats & Information
- UAB was the moneyline favorite 30 total times last season. It finished 23-7 in those games.
- UAB won all eight games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1765 or shorter last year.
- The Blazers’ record against the spread last year was 17-15-1.
- The Blazers had an ATS record of 5-3 as 15.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total in UAB’s games last year was 5.6 more points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
South Florida Betting Stats & Info
- South Florida was underdogs 23 times last season and won four, or 17.4%, of those games.
- The Bulls played as an underdog of +933 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- Against the spread, the Bulls were 13-18-0 last season.
- The Bulls won once ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 15.5 points or greater last season.
- The average point total for South Florida in 2021 was 19.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UAB vs. South Florida Last Season Stat Comparison
|UAB Rank||UAB AVG||South Florida AVG||South Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UAB Blazers Leaders
- Jordan Walker scored 20.3 points and distributed 4.9 assists per game last season.
- Trey Jemison grabbed 7.4 boards per game while also scoring 7 points a contest.
- Walker hit an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
South Florida Bulls Leaders
- Caleb Murphy racked up 11.4 points per game last season and added 3.4 assists.
- Russel Tchewa pulled down 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Javon Greene connected on 1.4 threes per game a season ago.