The Wright State Raiders (3-1) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Abilene Christian Wildcats (2-1) on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Dollar Loan Center as only 2-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 151 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Raiders
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Henderson, Nevada
- Arena: Dollar Loan Center
Abilene Christian vs Wright State Betting Information
Abilene Christian Betting Stats & Information
- Abilene Christian won 19 of the 22 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (86.4%).
- Abilene Christian had a record of 16-3 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter last year (84.2%).
- The Wildcats beat the spread 17 times in 36 games last year.
- As 2-point favorites or more, the Wildcats went 11-8-1 against the spread last year.
- Abilene Christian’s average point total in outings last year was 144.3, 6.7 points less than the total in this game.
Wright State Betting Stats & Info
- Wright State was underdogs in nine games last season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Raiders had a record of 2-4 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least +115 on the moneyline.
- The Raiders were 17-18-0 against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 2 points or greater, the Raiders went 3-4 last season.
- The average point total for Wright State in 2021 was 3.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Abilene Christian vs. Wright State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Abilene Christian Rank
||Abilene Christian AVG
||Wright State AVG
||Wright State Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Abilene Christian Wildcats Leaders
- Coryon Mason averaged 12.1 points per contest to go with 2.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game last season.
- Airion Simmons pulled down 5.5 rebounds per game, while Damien Daniels dished out 3.2 assists per contest.
- Mason knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.1 per contest a season ago.
Wright State Raiders Leaders
- Tanner Holden contributed 20.1 points per game last season.
- Grant Basile collected 8.5 rebounds a game and Trey Calvin dished out 3.3 assists per outing.
- Calvin had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.8 shots from deep per game.