Table of Contents
The Arizona State Sun Devils (4-1) host the Grambling Tigers (2-1) after winning four home games in a row. The Sun Devils are double-digit favorites by 18.5 points in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 22, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Sun Devils vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Arena: Desert Financial Arena
Arizona State Betting Stats & Information
- Arizona State has been the moneyline favorite three times this season. They’ve gone 2-1 in those games.
- The Sun Devils have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -3261 or shorter.
- The Sun Devils are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total Arizona State has had set in matchups this season is 3.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Grambling Betting Stats & Info
- Grambling won seven, or 30.4%, of the 23 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Tigers were at least a +1330 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Tigers covered the spread 13 times in 32 games last year.
- The Tigers had one win ATS (1-2-1) as underdogs of 18.5 points or more last year.
- The average over/under in Grambling’s games in 2021 was 2.1 fewer points than the point total of 138.5 for this game.
Arizona State vs. Grambling Last Season Stat Comparison
|Arizona State Rank||Arizona State AVG||Grambling AVG||Grambling Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arizona State Sun Devils Leaders
- The Sun Devils scoring leader is DJ Horne, who averages 14.6 per contest to go with 6.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Warren Washington is Arizona State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.6 per game, while Frankie Collins is its best passer, distributing 4.8 assists in each contest.
- Horne leads the Sun Devils in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Grambling Tigers Leaders
- Cameron Christon contributed 13.1 points per game last season.
- Tra’Michael Moton collected 3.5 assists a game and A.J. Taylor pulled down 5.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Christon knocked down 1.8 threes per game a season ago.