Table of Contents
The Carolina Panthers (3-8) play the Denver Broncos (3-7) at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday, November 27, 2022.
The Broncos are small favorites (-2.5) in their matchup against the Panthers, with the over/under being 36 points. (On the moneyline, the Broncos are -136 and the Panthers are +114.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Stadium: Bank of America Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Broncos
- The Broncos have posted a 3-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 2.5 points or more this season (0-4).
- In the Broncos’ 10 games with a set total, one has hit the over (10%).
Stats & Insights for Broncos
- The Broncos rank 21st in total offense this season (326.4 yards per game), but they’ve been playing really well on defense, ranking third-best in the NFL with 302.1 yards allowed per game.
- The Broncos have struggled on offense, ranking worst in the NFL (14.7 points per game) this season. However, they rank third-best on defense, giving up only 17.1 points per game.
- The Broncos rank 15th in passing yards this season (223.8 per game), but they’ve been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 186.8 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Broncos are compiling 102.6 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 25th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 14th, allowing 115.3 rushing yards per contest.
- The Broncos have the fourth-best third-down defense this season (34.1% third-down percentage allowed), but they rank second-worst on offense (28.2% third-down percentage).
- The Broncos are putting up 5.4 yards per play on offense (21st in the league), while featuring the third-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1) this season.
- The Broncos have the 16th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL at even, forcing 10 turnovers (23rd in NFL) while turning it over 10 times (sixth in NFL).
Broncos’ Best Players
- Russell Wilson: 2,227 PASS YDS / 247.4 YPG / 59.5% / 7 TD / 5 INT / 33 CAR / 129 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Melvin Gordon III: 90 CAR / 318 YDS / 31.8 YPG / 2 TD / 25 REC / 223 YDS / 22.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Latavius Murray: 74 CAR / 266 YDS / 44.3 YPG / 4 TD / 12 REC / 64 YDS / 10.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Courtland Sutton: 46 REC / 613 YDS / 61.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Jerry Jeudy: 30 REC / 449 YDS / 49.9 YPG / 3 TD
- Kendall Hinton: 13 REC / 227 YDS / 28.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Dre’Mont Jones: 33 TKL / 8 TFL / 5.5 SACK
- Alex Singleton: 77 TKL / 5 TFL / 3 PD
- Justin Simmons: 25 TKL / 1 INT / 2 PD
Betting Insights for Panthers
- The Panthers are 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Panthers are 4-3 against the spread.
- Out of the Panthers’ 11 games with a set total, four have hit the over (36.4%).
Stats & Insights for Panthers
- The Panthers have been sputtering on offense, ranking second-worst with 286.1 total yards per game. They have been better on the other side of the ball, giving up 357.5 total yards per contest (22nd-ranked).
- With 18.8 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Panthers rank 25th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 20th, giving up 23.3 points per game.
- The Panthers’ passing offense has been bottom-five this season, posting 175.5 passing yards per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 18th with 220.5 passing yards allowed per contest.
- The Panthers rank 20th in the NFL with 110.5 rushing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 27th with 137 rushing yards surrendered per game on defense.
- The Panthers’ offense has been sputtering on third down, ranking worst in the NFL with a 28% third-down conversion rate. They have been better defensively, giving up a 41.2% third-down rate (22nd-ranked).
- The Panthers rank 21st in the NFL with 5.4 yards per play on offense, and they rank ninth with 5.5 yards surrendered per play on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Panthers have forced 10 turnovers this season and have turned it over 15 times, leading to a -5 turnover margin that is fifth-worst in the NFL.
Best Players for Panthers
- Baker Mayfield: 1,313 PASS YDS / 187.6 YPG / 57.8% / 6 TD / 6 INT
- D’Onta Foreman: 102 CAR / 450 YDS / 40.9 YPG / 4 TD / 4 REC / 25 YDS / 2.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Chuba Hubbard: 24 CAR / 111 YDS / 12.3 YPG / 1 TD / 5 REC / 36 YDS / 4 YPG / 0 TD
- D.J. Moore: 42 REC / 502 YDS / 45.6 YPG / 3 TD
- Terrace Marshall Jr.: 17 REC / 320 YDS / 40 YPG / 1 TD
- Shi Smith: 14 REC / 168 YDS / 15.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Brian Burns: 50 TKL / 12 TFL / 8 SACK / 1 PD
- Shaq Thompson: 83 TKL / 7 TFL / 4 PD
- Jaycee Horn: 32 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 INT / 5 PD