Table of Contents
The Indiana State Sycamores (4-0) are heavily favored (by 10 points) to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the UMKC Kangaroos (2-4) on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Sycamores vs. Kangaroos
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: Estero, Florida
- Arena: Hertz Arena
Indiana State Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana State won four of the seven games it was favored on the moneyline last season (57.1%).
- Indiana State played as a moneyline favorite of -545 or shorter in only two games last season. They split them 1-1.
- Against the spread, the Sycamores were 11-15-2 last year.
- As a 10-point favorite or greater, the Sycamores had one win ATS (1-1) last season.
- The average total Indiana State had set in games last year was 6.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UMKC has won one out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Kangaroos have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +406 odds on them winning this game.
- The Kangaroos are 3-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 10-point underdogs this season, the Kangaroos are 3-1 against the spread.
- The average total for UMKC’s games this year is 10.3 fewer points than the point total of 148.5 for this outing.
Indiana State vs. UMKC Last Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana State Rank||Indiana State AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana State Sycamores Leaders
- Cooper Neese put up 14.8 points per game last season to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Cameron Henry grabbed 5.5 rebounds per game, while Xavier Bledson notched 3.7 assists per contest.
- Neese hit an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Shemarri Allen scores 15.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Kangaroos.
- The UMKC leaders in rebounding and assists are Allen David Mukeba Jr. with eight rebounds per game (he also adds 10.3 points and 2.5 assists per game) and Anderson Kopp with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 13 points and 3.3 rebounds per game).
- Kopp is reliable from three-point range and leads the Kangaroos with 2.7 made threes per game.