Table of Contents
The Miami Dolphins (7-3) bring a four-game winning streak into a meeting against the Houston Texans (1-8-1) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Hard Rock Stadium.
The Texans are expected to lose by at least two scores (currently +12) versus the Dolphins (with an over/under of 45.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Miami Dolphins vs. Houston Texans
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Dolphins
- The Dolphins have a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Dolphins games with a set total have hit the over five times this season (50%).
Stats & Insights for Dolphins
- The Dolphins have the 21st-ranked defense this season (356.7 yards allowed per game), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking third-best with 391.5 yards per game.
- The Dolphins are compiling 25.2 points per game on offense, which ranks them sixth in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 22nd, surrendering 24.1 points per game.
- The Dolphins own the 22nd-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (239.8 allowed per game), and they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best with 293.8 passing yards per game.
- The Dolphins are averaging 97.7 rushing yards per game on offense (27th in the NFL), and they rank 16th defensively with 116.9 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Dolphins are putting up a 42.6% third-down conversion rate offensively this season (10th in NFL), and they are surrendering a 44.4% third-down percentage (27th) on the other side of the ball.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Dolphins have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking second-best in the NFL by putting up 6.6 yards per play. They rank 21st on defense (5.9 yards per play allowed).
- The Dolphins rank 23rd in the league with a -2 turnover margin after forcing 8 turnovers (28th in the NFL) and committing 10 (sixth in the NFL).
Dolphins’ Best Players
- Tua Tagovailoa: 2,265 PASS YDS / 283.1 YPG / 71% / 18 TD / 3 INT
- Jeff Wilson Jr.: 118 CAR / 638 YDS / 63.8 YPG / 3 TD / 15 REC / 136 YDS / 13.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Raheem Mostert: 118 CAR / 543 YDS / 54.3 YPG / 3 TD / 17 REC / 119 YDS / 11.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Tyreek Hill: 81 REC / 1,148 YDS / 114.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Jaylen Waddle: 51 REC / 878 YDS / 87.8 YPG / 6 TD
- Mike Gesicki: 24 REC / 269 YDS / 26.9 YPG / 4 TD
- Bradley Chubb: 30 TKL / 4 TFL / 6 SACK / 1 PD
- Elandon Roberts: 62 TKL / 4 TFL / 1.5 SACK
- Jevon Holland: 51 TKL / 1.5 SACK / 2 INT / 5 PD
Betting Insights for Texans
- The Texans are 4-5-1 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 12-point underdogs this season, the Texans are 1-0 against the spread.
- In the Texans’ 10 games with a set total, four have hit the over (40%).
Stats & Insights for Texans
- The Texans have plenty of room to get better, as they rank worst in total yards per game (285.9) and second-worst in total yards surrendered per game (389.6).
- The Texans rank third-worst in points per game (15.9), but they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking 18th in the NFL with 23 points allowed per contest.
- The Texans are putting up 192.2 passing yards per game on offense this season (26th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 210.7 passing yards per contest (14th-ranked) on defense.
- The Texans have lots of room to get better in the running game, as they rank fourth-worst in rushing yards per game (93.7) and worst in rushing yards surrendered per game (178.9).
- The Texans rank third-worst in third-down conversion percentage (29.4%), but they’ve been better defensively, ranking 16th in the NFL with a 40.3% third-down rate allowed.
- With 5.3 yards per play on offense, the Texans rank 26th in the NFL. On defense they rank 24th, giving up 6 yards per play.
- The Texans have recorded 11 forced turnovers (20th in NFL) and committed 13 turnovers (16th in NFL) this season for a -2 turnover margin that ranks 23rd in the NFL.
Best Players for Texans
- Davis Mills: 2,144 PASS YDS / 214.4 YPG / 61.9% / 11 TD / 11 INT
- Dameon Pierce: 175 CAR / 780 YDS / 78 YPG / 3 TD / 24 REC / 135 YDS / 13.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Eno Benjamin: 70 CAR / 299 YDS / 29.9 YPG / 2 TD / 24 REC / 184 YDS / 18.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Brandin Cooks: 39 REC / 461 YDS / 51.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Nico Collins: 28 REC / 402 YDS / 50.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Chris Moore: 22 REC / 261 YDS / 29 YPG / 2 TD
- Jerry Hughes: 25 TKL / 9 TFL / 8 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Jonathan Owens: 90 TKL / 2 PD
- Jalen Pitre: 69 TKL / 5 TFL / 1 SACK / 2 INT / 2 PD